Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Sleepy's "HOT NOW" List for August 2011

Old
Thumbs up
Sleepy's "HOT NOW" List for August 2011 - Sun Nov 03, 2013, 01:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010

HOT NOW
Please excuse this FLOOD of older "HOT NOW" posts but i want to get them Posted for Historical Reasons

The HOT NOW List is my "tribute" of sorts to those who have shown they know the route to playing
SUCCESSFUL MTT League Poker.
First, let me congratulate Alen-gricko winning the league with 4 Final Tables & making the LIST.

=================================================

As we PSOers play our hundreds & thousands of games each month it becomes so increasingly apparent just how important it is to place in the money & after that, make the Final Table (FT), & after that, make the top 3 or better, WIN !

And so, without further adieu, I present the
August 2011 "HOT NOW" LIST in descending/temporal order.
If 2 or more players had the same # of F-Ts, the first to make the list with for this month is listed 1st.
Here are the 32 players deserving admission to the LIST this month with kiwiineurope & Icewomen45
averaging almost 2 F-Ts each week
V.Very Nice.

HOT NOW

----------------------------------------------

07 FTs
kiwiineurope
Icewomen45
06 FTs
russotavares
trenti23
05 FTs
yompols
BLUE-SMARTY
bal15_12
elbufalo12
tafo_forever
tegobi1
5lirios
pipergsm
pitagoras26
04 FTs
Alen-gricko
strahilius
danico7777
didi_yyy
patito punk
caosmann
Widzywidzy^^
raberji
Cosmin92-RO
arcon-pete
zzHONEYBEEzz
letp1973
dancayamanda
abusalvador
tinchaso
pachipele
signsix
elmaestruli9
slavkin
-----------------------------------

NEW IMPROVED LEAGUE POINTS CALCULATOR
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6ls...UyS1hDeHM/edit

Best of Luck this month in your league play

sleepy

Questions about this post: e-mail sleepy
** Feel free to leave a comment **

Last edited by sleepyolman; Sun Nov 03, 2013 at 01:43 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com