Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5NL Zoom 6max

Old
5NL Zoom 6max - Sun Nov 03, 2013, 10:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
Hey Guys,

I'm having problems with 5nl zoom...I was doing great at 2nl, but in 5nl there are so many agressive players, I don't know how to handle with them.

Here is my graph:

As you can see, there are very big swings when I started 5nl zoom...

Basically, I get a lot of 3bets from late positions...And I'm stuck, don't know what to do, with pocket pairs, like 77, 88,99,1010, JJ...

And hands like AQ,AJ...

Those stealers are with 3bet stats like 20%, but there is like 50hands sample, so don't know if it's worth looking at them. Should I 4-bet them with AQ for example and then fold to shove ? or what ?

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2013, 11:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
I am not playing this stake I am still at 2nl so I don't think I should give you tips and tricks but what I am sure aboutis that 50hands is not a good example. I would not take it seriously until I have at least 200-500hands on them.

Old
Thu Nov 14, 2013, 06:09 PM
(#3)
nanonoko
(nanonoko)
Since: Jun 2010
Supernova
agree with the poster about 50 hands being way too small of a sample. You might want to test the waters longer to evaluate the true state of that limit.

Last edited by nanonoko; Thu Apr 10, 2014 at 08:52 PM..

Old
Thu Nov 14, 2013, 06:48 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello Justinovskis,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

I think you need to also remember is't very normal to have swings when playing poker. The graph overall is heading in the right direction so it may just take a few small tweeks to really start crushing 5NL. Perhaps post some hands in the analysis forum where you find yourself struggling with an aggressive opponents.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com