Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

The November Mission Weeks - Discussion Page

Old
The November Mission Weeks - Discussion Page - Tue Nov 05, 2013, 10:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012

Boost your bankroll by up to $25,000 each week!

The November Mission Weeks are special challenges for players of all levels, and to get your hands on the prize money, just opt-in to ONE mission each week using Star Codes then complete your mission by playing in any real money games.

The November Mission Weeks - What you can Win

For every weekly mission you complete, you’ll be given a free ticket to an exclusive Mission All-in Shootout tournament, where you can win up to $25,000 in minutes. And best of all, you don’t even need to play a Mission All-in Shootout tournament to secure a prize. All players who have registered in advance will be all-in every hand until we have a winner!

Once you have completed your mission, PokerStars will email you to confirm your All-in Shootout ticket has been credited to your account.

Mission Week 1: 00:00 ET on November 4 - 23:59 ET on November 10.

Choose ONE mission from the options below, opt-in using the relevant Star Code, and play your way to a Mission All-in Shootout on Monday, November 11 at 15:00 ET.

$10,000 MISSION 'VERY EASY'

Opt-in with Star Code: VERYEASY1
Target: Earn 10 VPPs in any game
Reward: Ticket to $10K ‘Very Easy’ All-in Shootout on November 11

$30,000 MISSION 'EASY'

Opt-in with Star Code: EASY1
Target: Earn 30 VPPs in any game
Reward: Ticket to $30K ‘Easy’ All-in Shootout on November 11

$75,000 MISSION 'SIMPLE'

Opt-in with Star Code: SIMPLE1
Target: Earn 60 VPPs in any game
Reward: Ticket to $75K ‘Simple’ All-in Shootout on November 11

$150,000 MISSION 'POSSIBLE'

Opt-in with Star Code: POSSIBLE1
Target: Earn 150 VPPs in any game
Reward: Ticket to $150K ‘Possible’ All-in Shootout on November 11

$250,000 MISSION 'ADVANCED'

Opt-in with Star Code: ADVANCED1
Target: Earn 500 VPPs in any game
Reward: Ticket to $250K ‘Advanced’ All-in Shootout on November 11

Mission Week 2: 00:00 ET on November 11 - 23:59 ET on November 17.

Choose ONE mission from the options below, opt-in using the relevant Star Code, and play your way to a Mission All-in Shootout on Monday, November 18 at 15:00 ET.

Opt-in with Star Code: VERYEASY2
Reward: Ticket to $10K ‘Very Easy’ All-in Shootout on November 18

$30,000 MISSION 'EASY'

Opt-in with Star Code: EASY2
Reward: Ticket to $30K ‘Easy’ All-in Shootout on November 18

$75,000 MISSION 'SIMPLE'

Opt-in with Star Code: SIMPLE2
Reward: Ticket to $75K ‘Simple’ All-in Shootout on November 18

Opt-in with Star Code: POSSIBLE2
Reward: Ticket to $150K ‘Possible’ All-in Shootout on November 18

Opt-in with Star Code: ADVANCED2
Reward: Ticket to $250K ‘Advanced’ All-in Shootout on November 18

Mission Week 3: 00:00 ET on November 18 - 23:59 ET on November 24.

Choose ONE weekly mission from the options below, opt-in using the relevant Star Code, and play your way to a Mission All-in Shootout on Monday, November 25 at 15:00 ET.

Opt-in with Star Code: VERYEASY3
Reward: Ticket to $10K ‘Very Easy’ All-in Shootout on November 25

$30,000 MISSION 'EASY'

Opt-in with Star Code: EASY3
Reward: Ticket to $30K ‘Easy’ All-in Shootout on November 25

$75,000 MISSION 'SIMPLE'

Opt-in with Star Code: SIMPLE3
Reward: Ticket to $75K ‘Simple’ All-in Shootout on November 25

Opt-in with Star Code: POSSIBLE3
Reward: Ticket to $150K ‘Possible’ All-in Shootout on November 25

Opt-in with Star Code: ADVANCED3
Reward: Ticket to $250K ‘Advanced’ All-in Shootout on November 25

Using Star Codes on PokerStars

Using Star Codes on Desktop: Log-in to the PokerStars client and choose ‘Account’ from the top drop-down menu. Next, select ‘Enter Star Code’ and input the relevant Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.
Using Star Codes on iOS devices: Log-in to the PokerStars app and press the ‘More’ menu at the bottom of your screen. Under the ‘Account’ option, choose ‘Enter Star Code’ and enter the relevant Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.
Using Star Codes on Android™ devices: Log-in to the PokerStars app and access the extended menu on your Android™ device. Choose ‘More’ > ‘Setting & Tools’ > ‘Account’ and enter your Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.

Track your Weekly Mission Progress

Once you have opted in to your weekly mission using your chosen Star Code, you can track the progress of your mission bonus in the PokerStars client by clicking the ‘Cashier’ button, then ‘My Bonus Status’. Please Note: Even though it is possible to opt-in and complete your mission on PokerStars mobile and tablet apps, you cannot track your progress there.

Twitter Giveaway

If you are on Twitter be sure to follow @PokerStars to find out all about their giveaway. Each day they are giving away 10 tickets to The Big $22 for those that have accomplished their mission. Find full details >here<

See the Terms and Conditions page for more on The November Mission Weeks.

If you have any questions about November Mission Weeks, contact support@pokerstars.com.

Good luck from Team PSO

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2013, 03:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
[ ] Pokerstars needs to imitate Party Poker

That said, I will be accepting my Stars mission, Party not so much.

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2013, 03:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess Awe View Post
[ ] Pokerstars needs to imitate Party Poker
I hope that's a sarcastic remark....lol

Party Poker is a joke of a site, it's like playing Farmville or Zinga poker or any games found on Facebook. All their missions and badges are for kids to play and not for learning.

The only reason I play there occasionally, it's for the WPT satellites.

Now back to PokerStars Mission
Mission completed, I'm registered for the "Advanced1" $250K
Hope not much people register
Good Luck to all

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2013, 05:31 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
^^
Check out the link in the opening post re:

"Twitter Giveaway

If you are on Twitter be sure to follow @PokerStars to find out all about their giveaway. Each day they are giving away 10 tickets to The Big $22 for those that have accomplished their mission..."

Previous thread Possible 1 Mission. Thanks Roland for the suggestion.

I have also won a $22 ticket from the Twitter Sphere for my 'Very Easy' 10VPP mission. The ticket is also valid for the Micro-Millions-098 Main Event entry.

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2013, 11:16 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey everyone.

I signed up for the Possible 1 mission yesterday and have played a bit, enough where I've generated a little over 100 vpp, but it is not registering anything under the My Bonus Status.

I am currently earning out my First Deposit bonus so am wondering if this is why I am not getting credit towards the Mission goal.

If that is the case, I guess I get it, but I haven't seen any fine print that says you can't be doing both.

If anyone has an answer, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Mis

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 12:25 AM
(#6)
Hi Mischiff,

As Mission Weeks is a PokerStars promotion you will need to contact support@pokerstars.com to assist you with your bonus situation.

Hope this helps!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 02:07 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischiff View Post
Hey everyone.

I signed up for the Possible 1 mission yesterday and have played a bit, enough where I've generated a little over 100 vpp, but it is not registering anything under the My Bonus Status.

I am currently earning out my First Deposit bonus so am wondering if this is why I am not getting credit towards the Mission goal.

If that is the case, I guess I get it, but I haven't seen any fine print that says you can't be doing both.

If anyone has an answer, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Mis
You need 150 vpp after you entered the Possible Mission. Contact support@pokerstars.com if you did this and havent recieved a ticket

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 06:40 AM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2013
My VPP weren't accounted for either. Contacted support and they sent my logs which showed precisely that.

Old
mission status - Thu Nov 07, 2013, 09:25 AM
(#9)
ChromeStar
Couldn't find mine either and had enough vpp s , then discovered that they automatically give you a ticket and the info under the bonus section disappears, jut check your tickets.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 04:14 PM
(#10)
Well the second I got twitter prize The Big 22 ticket I comtemplated waiting for the Micromillions MainEvent but then thought NO I still have another week to earn more free tickets so gambled with a late reg to The Big 22 1 hour and 30 min in Busted with AJ vs 77

PokerStars Tournament #811030275, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $20.00/$2.00 USD
3923 players
Total Prize Pool: $78460.00 USD
Tournament started 2013/11/07 12:00:00 ET

Dear Killeraxa89,

You finished the tournament in 199th place. A USD 62.76 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 04:37 PM
(#11)
ChromeStar
Mission Promo

As everyone is all in til they are out, what is the deal with people who don't show up? Are they entitled to win just because they are entered or are they getting turfed before we start???

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 04:44 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
Mission Promo

As everyone is all in til they are out, what is the deal with people who don't show up? Are they entitled to win just because they are entered or are they getting turfed before we start???
Once you register you don't need to even be logged in when the shootout begins

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 06:00 PM
(#13)
ChromeStar
What a deal, guess we know who the real winner is here, should run all tournaments like this. BTW nice cash in your tourn.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 11:06 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
Couldn't find mine either and had enough vpp s , then discovered that they automatically give you a ticket and the info under the bonus section disappears, jut check your tickets.
Ok, I got a response from support. The reason why my VPPs aren't counted is because VPPs are collected for bonuses in chronological order. Since I am in the process of collecting them for prior bonuses, they won't be counted in the November Missions until these prior bonuses are complete.

In other words, I can't participate as I don't see how I will get all those prior VPPs and then complete the Mission requirements.

Good luck to all.

Old
Fri Nov 08, 2013, 09:39 AM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataraj1 View Post
Ok, I got a response from support. The reason why my VPPs aren't counted is because VPPs are collected for bonuses in chronological order. Since I am in the process of collecting them for prior bonuses, they won't be counted in the November Missions until these prior bonuses are complete.
Yes that is mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the promotion, as VPPs earned cannot count towards two promotions at the same time. I hope you will at least be able to clear your prior promotion in order to take part in another of the Mission weeks.

Good luck!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 04:45 AM
(#16)
Clearing out the VPPs for the bonuses is definitely in the plan

Thanks Fadyen.

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 11:20 AM
(#17)
Since: Feb 2011
"And best of all, you don’t even need to play a Mission All-in Shootout tournament to secure a prize."

Can someone enlighten me as to this mystery prize?

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 12:16 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocofsmeg View Post
Can someone enlighten me as to this mystery prize?
The prize is entry into a tournament that is somewhat like a lottery, where players are basically forced all in every hand. The longer you survive the bigger your reward.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 01:19 PM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2011
Do you have to earn them points in one sitting? or does it mean you have to earn that many points in say playing 6max zoom?
Only asking as I play 2nl Zoom and play around 20k-30k hands per week. What would the best mission for me be?

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 01:31 PM
(#20)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadyen View Post
The prize is entry into a tournament that is somewhat like a lottery, where players are basically forced all in every hand. The longer you survive the bigger your reward.
That's just confused me even more!

"And best of all, you don’t even need to play a Mission All-in Shootout tournament to secure a prize!"

This implies you win two prizes, the shootout tourney, and this mystery prize I refered to.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com