Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Need Game Help!

Old
Cool
Need Game Help! - Tue Nov 05, 2013, 01:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
Hi everyone,

I been part on the PSO community for about a year now & Playing online poker for around 3 solid years. Latetly I've seen my game slip let me get you up to speed.

I grind micro/low and a few deep stack medium tournaments (mostly medium deep stacks of $22) but $2-11 is mostly what prize pools my money goes into.

I've won a few tournaments such as a medium SCOOP and a Micro millions as well as multiple other micro/low tournaments. My play type is aggressive and kind of loose over the last 4months I've seen my play go from having a really positive $50,000+ profit 2013 to a still respectable
2013 but really bad end to it (on a 10k downswing)

I play around 4-12 tournaments at a time and now I've realised my ITM % has hit a whopping all time low of %8 and I just don't feel im playing like a use to... has anyone got any tips or tricks on how to grind multiple micro tournaments EXCLUDING eating healthy, exercise I just need game facts I just feel like im missing something ALL advice tips hints trick welcome!

Thanx for reading and thanx in advance for the help!
Brad52286

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2013, 01:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com