Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

66 hands

Old
66 hands - Sun Dec 01, 2002, 05:53 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
That's the number of hands per hour shown by a little research. I knew that 30+ was the average in live games, but I had expected on- line games to have a higher average.

Time is another thing on which I have been doing som figuring. Maybe you can help. If a tournament starts with ten full tables, and on each table there are two players who each use their clock in such a way as to add ten to fifteen seconds to each round of betting, what will be the approxamate time added to the entire tournament?

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2002, 06:07 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Because the blinds increase on a time-based rather than turn-based interval, and because the length of a tournament is generally determined by the blind increases, players hitting time shouldn't have any effect on the overall amount of time it takes to play a tournament.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com