Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

entry ticket

Old
entry ticket - Thu Nov 07, 2013, 12:33 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
Hello there!
Yesterday,on a November 6.I played $2.20 qualifier tournament for Croatian Adventure:Weekly Final Nov 10.
I won an entry ticket to this tournament finished on 19th place(tournament 812453446).
I was atuomatically registered to the tournament,but when I was going to check it out,I unregister myself with click on a mouse by accidente.I tried to register again manually and I get ticket required application.I checked in Tournament Tickets by requests at PokerStars main lobby and I find out that I don´t have ticket no more afther I unregister myself,and I am desperate now.
Can you,please,help me and somehow register me again on that Croatian Adventure,I earned my ticket fair and square through the many ˝battles˝ and payed $2.20 for it and I lost it because of my carelessness and stupidity.
Please help
Lots of regards and best wishes DARKIANAC

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2013, 12:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi DARKIANAC!

Please contact support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to help you.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
to John J - Thu Nov 07, 2013, 04:19 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2012
I wish to thank you John J,you were very helpful,I did what you said and everything is settled.
Thank you mate,I appreciate it.
stay beautyfull

DARKIANAC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com