Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder - Need this badly

Old
Bankroll Builder - Need this badly - Fri Nov 08, 2013, 10:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
I want to take part in the Bankroll Builder promotion. Thank you .

Last edited by torosanti012; Sat Nov 09, 2013 at 01:45 AM..

Old
Fri Nov 08, 2013, 11:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 08, 2013, 01:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Hello torosanti012,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future

First Step

Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.

After watching this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus.

1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video
2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer
3) Pass the Poker Basic course.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed.

Best of Luck!

flophitter

Old
Fri Nov 08, 2013, 08:41 PM
(#4)
I've watched the videos and here's the hand I played.

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2013, 04:48 AM
(#5)
Hi torosanti012,

Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step. Meanwhile just let me know when you have passed the quiz.

Cheers!

flophitter

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2013, 08:28 AM
(#6)
I just finished the quiz!

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2013, 03:57 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

Hand Analysis

Generally a liming range is perceieved as a weak range of holdings and I like that you opened the action by popping in a standard raise for value to try and isolate one of the villains coupled with trying to buy position on them! Our hand is going to play so much better than a limping range post flop. But keep in mind that sometimes a limp could be a trap, frequent pre-flop limpers are good a indicator of being loose passive players post flop...so at any point during the a hand if they show aggression they'll usually have the goods.

Post flop, we have four clean outs to scoop for a straight ten to ace..any queen gives us the nuts. I'd elect to take a pot control line by checking on the flop just as you did. There are going to be some worse Qx combos aswell 9x that we have beat for the draw, some of which may call if we did continuation bet...but most of the time given the nature of this being a multiway pot we can expect to only get action by second pair Jx or top pair with Kx. On the river, we could take card removal from the villains range into account as the board present two kings and jacks..but I do not see this villain betting worse high card combos for value Qx.. ace high is rarely going to be good in this spot.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2013, 07:57 AM
(#8)
Brilliant!

You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you.

Please watch the following video and answer the question below.

List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet?

Then study the Cash Game course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

flophitter

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com