Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Shooting stats

Old
Shooting stats - Sun Nov 10, 2013, 11:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hello there!
I have a question about shooting stats..
When do the results from the latest open skill league show up in my stats section?
After I get kicked out , or after the tournament ends?
Thank you!

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2013, 11:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey there,

It can take up to 24 hours after the tournament ends for stats to be updated. There's no hard or fast rule, it all depends on when we receive the data from PokerStars

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2013, 12:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Thank you for your quick answer !

Old
Shooting Stats Leaderboard - Sun Nov 10, 2013, 08:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2013
G'day,I was wondering how/where to look at the Shooting Stats Leaderboards? Cheers

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 01:26 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi SulonExtron,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

When you go to the league page, you should now see two tabs, one for the regular leagues and the other for 'Stats Leaderboard'.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum
and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club
may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Mon Nov 11, 2013 at 01:29 AM..

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 06:15 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SulonExtron View Post
G'day,I was wondering how/where to look at the Shooting Stats Leaderboards? Cheers
Hey there,

Go to the League tab at the top of this page and about halfway down you'll see two sub-tabs, one for Leagues and the other for Stats Leaderboards

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 01:36 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2013
Hiya! Cheers for your help with finding the stats leaderboards.I was wondering what is happening with them this month? Keep up the good work!

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 01:46 PM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SulonExtron View Post
I was wondering what is happening with them this month?
Hi there,

We're not sure.

We've asked Support why they have not been updated yet but it could be late tomorrow before we get a reply.

We will post here as soon as we have more info on this

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 12, 2014, 02:39 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2014
Hello Raiser,

I would like to know about participating in the Shooting Stats. When I go to my profile, it says I should only change it to participate after the 20th. Why is that?

If I change by now I will not participate on this month?

Thanks in advance,

Davi.

Old
Wed Feb 12, 2014, 03:11 PM
(#10)
Since: Feb 2014
Hi, sorry, I was just misunderstanding...

I have already fixed it up!

Do you know how long it takes to update my position in the shooting stats leagueboard once I set `yes` on my profile?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com