Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

Qq co

Old
Qq co - Sun Nov 10, 2013, 02:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...837_FEFE0A193F

Villain is tight. Vpip 18 in 48 hands.

I must say I missclicked when I wanted to register and instead register for 1.35 did it for 16.50$ .

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2013, 07:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
You're holding QQ with less than 20BB and an M number of 6.5 - you want to get all your chips in the middle preflop every time.

So I like how you played the hand at every decision point!

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 09:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi kykkyik

Getting the chips in here is the correct thing to do, doing anything else would be a big mistake.

I don't think that villain is ever 3bet folding after he's put in 30% of your stack preflop but even so QQ plays well against a typical villains range.

I think a tight players range here would look something like TT+,AQs+,AQo+ and if this is the case then we have more 55% equity against him but I think in most players would be willing to 3bet get it in a but lighter than that, something like 99+,AJs+,AJo+ seems about right given your stack size and position.

Nice hand, Chris.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com