Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Stats Update

Old
Stats Update - Mon Nov 11, 2013, 05:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2013
BronzeStar
I have started playing the Open League from today. Played 2 of them, got 768 and 4000+ position.

If I give a serious try, will I be able to make it to the top? I am asking this question as I missed the first 10 days in this month.

When are the stats updated? When I click the my stats, and click current month, still the october stats are displayed. And my league rank and poins are updated - it is "-".

LastTricks

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 06:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey there,

There's no hard or fast rule as to when the stats are updated but it's usually within 24 hours of a tournament ending.

You can filter between months on the league standings page here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league

The Open League games are tough with big fields and because the games are freerolls there's some very loose play.

If you haven't seen it already check out the new Shooting Stats promotion which is brand new to PokerSchoolOnline:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...es-Every-Month

Best of luck at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 06:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2013
BronzeStar
Thank you for the links..

I see that the stats are now updated. League rank: 14926 · Score: 1533

Now the above was for my first attempt - got 768 position I guess so I got 33 points? It starts from 1500?? Is there any link which explain this? I am confused why it starts from 1500

And the second attempt I got 4000+ rank out of 10,000 so I am curious to know how many points I would lose ?

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2013, 06:30 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTricks View Post
It starts from 1500?? Is there any link which explain this? I am confused why it starts from 1500
Yes, there is.

Here's a link to an overview of how the Scoring Formula is calculated:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...coring-Formula

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com