Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Non-English Live Training

View Poll Results: Would you view Live Training in languages other than English? Check all that apply.
Yes, I would watch trainings in other languages 10 28.57%
No, I will only watch the English language trainings 24 68.57%
German 3 8.57%
Polish 0 0%
Hungarian 0 0%
Russian 1 2.86%
Spanish 3 8.57%
Italian 0 0%
Portuguese 1 2.86%
Portuguese BR 1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old
Non-English Live Training - Mon Nov 11, 2013, 11:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

This post is a question, or survey of sorts, to gauge interest.

Currently, as you can only be a member of one training platform here at PokerStars, you are confined to attend live training conducted in the language of that platform. If you had the ability to peek in on the classrooms at another one of the platforms, would that interest you?

No promises or timelines, this is just something being discussed, and we'd like your feedback. The vision here is that we would set up a classroom here at PSO that would be set to live stream a classroom on a different platform. A couple things to note: Obviously such a presentation would not be in English. It would also basically be a "view only" situation, as you wouldn't actually be in their classroom where one can type/interact with the trainer, you'd be essentially observing via live stream in one of our classrooms so their trainer won't be here with you, they'd be there in the native language classroom.

I have set up a poll with this post, listing the possible other languages that could be live streamed. IF this is something we eventually move forward with, there could be some limitation on the number of other platforms we can set up for this type of linking with PSO, so we'd like to gauge the interest of:

1) If you even want this
2) If so, which languages you'd be interested in viewing live training in.

This poll is set up to allow multiple choices, so you may indicate your answer to #1 above, and if yes, also indicate which other languages would interest you.

Please take a moment to help out by completing the poll, and if you have any questions please ask here.

Regards,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Mon Nov 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM..

Old
Wed Dec 11, 2013, 10:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2013
I'd really enjoy this feature!!!

Old
Thu Dec 12, 2013, 04:59 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2011
Hi Dave,

I'd really like to for example see the video library in Brazilian Portuguese and maybe take part also in the live training's of the Brazilian community. But it's not possible to log in to the intellipoker brazilian version, it always redirect me automatically to PSO, which is great of course but it would be good to be able to do both.

Time Vault Champion 2013

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com