Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Shooting stats, not on the leaderboard

Old
Shooting stats, not on the leaderboard - Wed Nov 13, 2013, 08:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
I played 5 tournaments and more than 150 hands, my stats are visible in my statistic, but I am not on the leaderboard for trickiness and shooter factor even though I have some points in both.I can see that players with the same amount of points as me, are on the leaderboard. Is there another requirement I am not aware of or ?

Thank you

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2013, 09:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Did you 'Opt-in' to Shooting Stats' ?

Initiate your ongoing participation in this promotion by enabling the option on your profile page. Choose to participate by the 20th day of the month in order to be eligible for current and future monthly prize pools. You may disable participation in this promotion at any time.

See here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...es-Every-Month

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2013, 10:24 AM
(#3)
did that before I even started playing

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2013, 10:27 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by litlle View Post
did that before I even started playing
OK, give it 24 hours until the next update and if it's still not showing up for you then shoot support an email at support@pokerschoolonline.com

Don't worry about losing any stats, all that will be recorded and updated when it's sorted for you

But wait 24 hours first before contacting support

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2013, 10:31 AM
(#5)
Thank you!
Have a nice rest of the day

Old
same here - Mon Dec 09, 2013, 08:55 AM
(#6)
Same thing for me this month, I was on the shooting stats leaderboard for November but have disappeared for December despite having points that should put me on there.

I've emailed support twice and am still waiting for a reply... hmmmm.....

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2013, 09:08 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntyrae View Post
I've emailed support twice and am still waiting for a reply... hmmmm.....
Support will get back to you, it could take up to 48 hours though

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 29, 2014, 04:32 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Why would you have to enable the option??? Why wouldnt you want everyone involved, I just luckily saw the leaderboard and couldnt find myself, so ended up here. Is there anyway to check what my shooter factor score is? I have 4.78 in my stats, but it seems obvious that isnt the score itself, its out of 5. How do i find what my score wouldve been on the leaderboard if I had it enabled.

Old
Thu May 29, 2014, 04:53 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmhadi View Post
Why would you have to enable the option??? Why wouldnt you want everyone involved ...... How do i find what my score wouldve been on the leaderboard if I had it enabled.
Hi there,

Not every player wants their stats tracked so we have to offer them the option to opt-in or not first.

Unfortunately you can't see what your stats would be without opting-in as they are not tracked.

You need to opt-in to see them.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 31, 2014, 10:50 AM
(#10)
Could you please explain me WHERE is the Leaderboard. I have checked all, I can see my stats and both shooter and trickness, but simply I CNA NOT find the leaderboard for shooting stats.
tnx

Old
Sun Jun 01, 2014, 07:14 PM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
you dont have to opt in for stats, they are DEFAULT to on, so you have to opt-out of stats, but opt into the stats leaderboard? silly.
The stats leaderboard is on the same page as the leaderboard for the league, goto home page, scroll down to the My League Standings" where it has you ranked (partial leadeboard), then click on the leaderboard link above that, then scroll down to leaderboard an there is a tab above it that says "Stats Leaderboard"

Old
Mon Jun 02, 2014, 04:56 AM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoPolygamy View Post
Could you please explain me WHERE is the Leaderboard. I have checked all, I can see my stats and both shooter and trickness, but simply I CNA NOT find the leaderboard for shooting stats.
tnx
Hi,

Shooting Stats is the name of the promotion combining the Shooter league and Trickiness league, more info here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...es-Every-Month

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com