Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

MM - 032 SundayStorm $11 SpecialEdition

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2013, 11:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Don't know what to say.........picture says it all.

Last edited by slettuce; Sun Dec 22, 2013 at 01:57 AM..

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 11:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Nice one, Now to do the same in the storm,

Gook luck.

Grade b

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 01:26 PM
(#3)
Well, just for the record, I took the tournament dollars.

My bankroll isn't big enough to warrant a $11 buy in, I also played 16 hours yesterday and I wouldn't be 100% focused for another marathon today.

I was just so happy that by putting in the volume I got rewarded in the tournament I least expected anything from. In that satellite all my big hands held, unlike the previous 16 hours where I was getting "coolered" so many times (mainly talking about my last 3 Premier League games AA cracked by KK, then KK running into AA and then AA getting cracked again). So it was such a nice surprise and very rewarding to work through that "bad run" and get rewarded in the last tournament of that long session.

Thanks for the kind words...and I will do the same in "the storm" when I am ready for it. It happens every Sunday, I'm in no rush to "hit it big" by risking small BR right now especially in a massive field during Micro Millions.

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 01:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
smart thinking

Cheers

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 02:03 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
haha!!

Funny my tourney lobbies never look like that - guess I'll actually have to win something to get it to go like that

That was a great story you told about persevering through the run-bad, and getting this big win with only 20fpps at the end of the day ... very uplifting!!

Hopefully the cards'll turn around for you in the Premiere League next - GL!!

Old
Oops, I did it again. - Sat Dec 07, 2013, 02:18 AM
(#6)

Old
3rd entry for $11 Sunday Storm via 15 FPPs in 5 weeks. - Sun Dec 22, 2013, 02:00 AM
(#7)
Third time's a dream.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com