Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Christxof's Micromillions Sunday Storm Adventure!

Old
Christxof's Micromillions Sunday Storm Adventure! - Sun Nov 17, 2013, 01:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hello, everyone! Seeing as how I managed to snag a ticket to the Sunday Storm, and that last week I was busy, I've decided to use it to play Micromillions event 32. This is the largest buy-in I've played in any online tournament (except that one time when I accidentally signed up for an $11 turbo when I was trying to register for the PSO Open League), and therefore, I've decided I'm going to make a brief blog about it.

This blog will contain the following:

*Updates of my stack and tournament position at each break
*Hand Replayers of interesting spots
*When I meet fellow PSO members at tables.

What I want YOU brilliant readers to do is:

*Help rail me and give me support
*Give criticism and thoughts about the hands I post.

That being said, I hope you enjoy, and I hope it goes well for me

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 01:29 PM
(#2)
Tournament is starting now. Good luck to everyone.

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 01:59 PM
(#3)
First break. Down 10 chips. 3 players at the table are fish, but one of them already busted after he min-raised Q-7s utg and lost with a worse straight. Player directly to my left likes to call raises, float one street, and then usually take down the pot on the river if the turn is checked. Lost about 200 chips to him.

Only one noteworthy hand so far.

Villain is odd - he was playing tight until this level, and then he started limping a LOT (including a J-10s utg). This was the 2nd hand he had done so. I wasn't sure if c-betting that flop was correct or not, but I eventually went through with it.

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2013, 02:44 PM
(#4)
Already out. ****.

Both these hands were new tables.

Sucks beyond belief.

Good luck to everyone still left.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com