Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

stt quiz

Old
stt quiz - Tue Nov 19, 2013, 07:43 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
ive paseed stt quiz today.. and still waiting for tickets... :/ did i must deposit now for these tree tickets or what?? i have a lot of deposit before i paseed stt quiz,but now im out of the money and still wanna play.. he said if i have a deposit before i will recived 20$ reload bonus where did i can find that bonus or when i get my tickets?

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2013, 09:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gek1101 View Post
ive paseed stt quiz today.. and still waiting for tickets... :/ did i must deposit now for these tree tickets or what?? i have a lot of deposit before i paseed stt quiz,but now im out of the money and still wanna play.. he said if i have a deposit before i will recived 20$ reload bonus where did i can find that bonus or when i get my tickets?
Hello again,

Please see this link for all the information you need to know about the STT Quiz promotion:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
ty - Tue Nov 19, 2013, 09:24 AM
(#3)
i see that all, did i get my tickets or?? say what i need to do

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2013, 09:56 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
i see that all, did i get my tickets or?? say what i need to do
Did you make a deposit before you passed the quiz?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
stt quiz - Tue Nov 19, 2013, 10:29 AM
(#5)
yes i have.. last deposit in friday...

Old
stt - Tue Nov 19, 2013, 10:33 AM
(#6)
saturday*

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2013, 10:48 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
yes i have.. last deposit in friday...
Ok, well if you deposited BEFORE taking the quiz then you only qualify for the RELOAD BONUS and not for the tickets.

Here's what you need to do to get your reload bonus:

**Existing real money players will receive the $20 reload bonus.

Reload bonus details

- You have to enter a bonuscode when making a deposit in order to claim your prize. Please enter pokerschool1 for the Sit & Go Quiz reward

- The bonus will be a 100% bonus up to $20. That means you have to make a deposit of at least $20 to take full advantage of the bonus.

- The bonus will be released in increments of $10. You have to earn 250 VPP on PokerStars for each $10 to be released.

- If your account is in Euro, you will get a 14€ bonus. It will be released in increments of 7€. You will have to earn 250 VPP for each 7€ to be released.

- If you cash out after taking the quiz you will not be eligible for the bonus.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
stt quiz - Tue Nov 19, 2013, 12:02 PM
(#8)
okay ty very much..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com