Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Tournament Info

Old
Tournament Info - Thu Nov 21, 2013, 07:42 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Hi My stats finally appeared which is great thank you to whom ever was responsible, now I am wondering it says if you click on your score you get a break down of all the tournaments you played and the points awarded for each. When I click on mine I keep getting the legend that tells you what everything means. I wonder if I am looking in the wrong place. Thank-you

Old
Thu Nov 21, 2013, 08:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey there,

If you're looking for 'My Stats' you'll find them here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/myprofile/stat

If you're looking for league standings and points you'll find that here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league

Always a good idea to bookmark these pages so that you'll find them again easily for the future

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 22, 2013, 08:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Hi thank-you for your reply, but that is not what I was looking for. It says on the legend page that if you click on your score that a list of the actual tournaments you played as well as points you received for your placings will appear. If I click on mine the legend keeps coming up. Thank you again Louise

Old
Fri Nov 22, 2013, 09:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

Have you a link to that legend page and I'll check it our for you?

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
You have to scroll down to see your scores, they appear under the legend. HTH.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com