Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Micro #72 $1.00 Re-buy TOP 125

Old
Micro #72 $1.00 Re-buy TOP 125 - Fri Nov 22, 2013, 06:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
LOL had A NICE RUN AND FINISHED IN 116TH PLACE
THERE WAS A GOOD COUNT OF ENTRIES 8003 entrants

Can't Believe I played as well as I did but getting to these positions and having the small stack has really shown me a learning curve . Holding 500K is not all that much and yet holding on to and waiting for some cards to be dealt to you will be DEATH , So as what the Instructers and trainers say "LISTEN Very Carefully" in the courses and not from Me..

Watch ur position and "OPEN - UP" in late rounds FOR SURE

The trainers will not give you the way to WIN but give everyone an oppurtunity to progess and learn and the mistakes you make getting there will be a much taught lesson !!!!

Had a Great Game Everyone needs too be there too learn at those high Blinds and I really hope to be there again

THANKS PSO and all the current and former INSTRUCTORS for the time you have put in for us average joe-blos

With the hours and stupid Questions we ask ,Myself want to thank you all as I do listen and sometimes do not understand but the RESULTS are SHOWING

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com