Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

how do i fix my red line?

Old
how do i fix my red line? - Sat Nov 23, 2013, 12:54 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
Can anyone tell me how to fix my red line(non showdown winnings)? I have seen graphs of some winning players(Sandtrap777, RolandGTX...) and they keep it close to 0. Mine goes downwards. Do i have to tighten up my opening range, bluff more...etc. ? Any suggestions?

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2013, 01:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
Dont get fixated on the red line unless your green line is really suffering as a result. The only line that truly matters is the green one.

Red line improves when you win money without taking it to showdown, so part of that is bluffing the right people, this includes light blind defense, the not so mandatory cbet etc.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com