Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Blog question

Old
Blog question - Sat Nov 23, 2013, 02:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi maybe I should try it outbut prefer to know beforehand as trying o do the impossible is annoying lol

Anyways question is in a blog can you include hand replays....you knw like when someone/I puts a video of a hand i played..but can that be done in a blog ?

Thanks

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2013, 02:40 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi rolo,

Yes, you can put an hand replay in the blogs, same procedure as in the forum.

Good luck on the tables!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 26, 2013, 03:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi Joss

thank you cool.when i catch up i plan on doing another blog then...hopefully soon while it stil fresh in memory

gl2u2

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com