Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Pokertracker DB issue.

Old
Pokertracker DB issue. - Sat Nov 23, 2013, 04:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
I lost all my database content in PT4, and nothing I tried seems to make the data visible again.

When life offers you a lemon, make lemon juice:

At least my graphs will be even better for the next 30K hands.

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2013, 05:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
as an emergance measure you could start a new data base then in the menu of pt4

go to file

click open user data folder

this will open a folder

goto the folder maker processed

copy it and place it somewhere you can find it again

I use desktop

in PT4 select Play poker tab
click get hands from disk
click select directory
find the processed folder you just copyed hit select foldr and now is time to get a coffe or maybe a whole meal becuase depending on the number of hands you have can take a while.

hope this helps

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2013, 07:38 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
haha!!

nataraj, everytime my computer hard drive would get wiped out, I'd just write PokerStars support, and they'd email me all my old hand histories in zip files - support said they get the request quite a bit, so they don't mind helping out in that way.

Although yeah, sometimes to look back on my old play ... my graphs look nicer without the old data lol

Old
Mon Nov 25, 2013, 12:00 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
Thanks guys.

But you know what really happened? This is silly: actually I had another name selected in the Player combobox... probably did that by scrolling with my Magic mouse or something.

So, all my data is still there once I re-select Nataraj1 on Pokerstars, replete with nasty-looking graph (lol).

Cheers,

Nataraj1

Old
Mon Nov 25, 2013, 11:05 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
glad you managed to get it resolved even if you do have a nasty graph now..

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 26, 2013, 06:56 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lol

That's a funny story - glad you've got your data back Nataraj

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com