Since: Feb 2010
PM tables are obviously very loose

I tend to fold or min raise the button at HU even very deep

I raise a wide range from button so any Ax qualifies

My acey deucey flops top trips so I bet

and quads come on turn so I bet

Opp calls twice so....

I'm hoping if opp will call any river bet they will call it all

but we are super deep so maybe too scary when I shove?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...842_CC4AE9D1DE

I get called by Qx maybe also Tx maybe JK or KK or other pairs

so I think its OK to shove for the few times I get a call

or could standard bet and get a small extra value?

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Nov 28, 2013 at 12:49 AM..

Old
Thu Nov 28, 2013, 07:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi Ed, I think shoving river will get more folds than calls. It might be a bit too transparent too. Like what hands would you bet turn with? Are you barreling bluffs to try to get them to fold a Qx? Your hand will look like KK/Qx most of the time there. With a potential boat on board, I cant see too many KJ that would 1. float flop OOP on paired board, 2. call turn barell, and 3. call an over shove OTR.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com