Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

My first month in PL

Old
My first month in PL - Sun Dec 01, 2013, 07:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2013
Hi every one;

i have qualified for the November premier league by entering the qualifier league in october.

In the beginning of november, i have played super tight and very well, i have make a score of 1675 , but after this good run , i have lost my concentration and my patience, so down to 1485, i the 20 of the month, i was wondering to quiet the PL so i have played my best poker, and with some luck ,i have won two consécutive tournament , and enter the top 20 finnishing 13 and nice 250 $

So thans to pokerschool and poker stars

By the way, when the winnings will be paid into our account ?

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2013, 07:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Amiranoss,

That's really sweet and nice job man!

Prizes are usually awarded between the 1st and 3rd of each month, you'll get an email confirming that the prize has been credited to your account

Well done and run good also in December

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2013, 11:02 AM
(#3)
ty royalraise85

i'm a woman not a man;

and thanks pokerstars , money is already in my account

Old
Thumbs up
Mon Dec 02, 2013, 02:02 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
GREAT 1st Month

sleepy

Old
Mon Dec 02, 2013, 03:23 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Congratulations on scooping a nice prize from the leader boards!

Best of luck to you this month in the PL!

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 02, 2013, 06:26 AM
(#6)
Since: May 2012
Congrats Amiranoss Winning consecutive PL tournaments is really impressive, well done & good luck in December (unless you're playing against me).

I won my very first PL tourney but haven't won one since despite being in the league for around 7 months!

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 09:12 AM
(#7)
Well, December was already nice for me, was ranked 20 and won 130$, i m going this month for 5000$, so hope i will get it

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com