Since: Nov 2013

- no hud
- no reads on villain

preflop:
- standard open raise w/ JJ, got 2 callers

Flop:
- wet board, cbet my overpair w/ 1 caller

Turn:
- bad card, villain raises. I flat called since he could be raising with draws.

River:
- hit my set, but backdoor flushdraw completes.

Question:
- should I have 3bet shoved on the turn?
- is check/fold bad play on the river? or should I have bet all in.

Villain again taunts 'King is good' as I have timed out.

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2013, 12:21 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
bet/fold turn.

If you don't fold then shove. I think calling is the worst option.

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2013, 03:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Pre, Flop and Turnplay seems fine until he raises. Since it was a multiway pot and a draw got there I feel like we should be b/f turn very often now, unless we have some reads that tell is otherwise. In the case that you put him on a lot of draws like pair + draws etc. you can shove for value, but I would never be really happy getting it in here. Calling turn is tricky too as there are a lot of rivers that we won't like.

As played I would definitely shove river. He can have worse sets and 2 pair that play like this.

Live Trainer

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2013, 11:31 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2013
thanks. bad play from me i guess

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com