Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

vpp on last day of month

Old
vpp on last day of month - Thu Dec 05, 2013, 01:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Does anybody know if VPP earned on the last day of the month, like the 30th of November, wil count as VPP for that month. I earned 129 points up untill 29th of November, and I played a lot on the 30.of November to get above 150VPP.. However my stats show that I have earned 129 last month.. I know there are some problems with this issue as I already contacted support by email, but I just want to know if these points earned on the 30st will count..

Thanks in advance for reply..

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2013, 01:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hello MarcNL666,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

As long as the VPP's were earned before 0:00 ET on the 1st, they will count for last month. The number of VPP's is also per month, not total and can take 48-72 hours to register. You did the right thing by contacting support, as they're the ones that can help with it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2013, 01:31 PM
(#3)
tx for your reply.
I earned them before 22:00 hrs CET, which is 16.00 ET, on the 30th of November, so I will wait and see.

Grtz

Old
got them - Fri Dec 06, 2013, 09:51 AM
(#4)
I got my VPP, stats show now 151.
thanks again..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com