Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Icmizer

Old
Icmizer - Fri Dec 06, 2013, 02:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
anyone used ICMIZER particulary for sng hu play, if so how is this used best? what information can u take from this? for example if a 11bb stack opens it says it is +ev to shove any 2 cards if they are raising 65% of hands but only calling the shove 30% of the time.... am i reading this right

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2013, 04:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
I believe Nash is more popular for HU and ICMIZER for MTTs.
I personally think ICMIZER is rather inaccurate unless you have a lot of hands on villain, or you have info on what their range might be in various spots.

Last edited by GamblingProp; Fri Dec 06, 2013 at 04:28 AM..

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2013, 06:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2012
yer, i got some investigating to do, and would like to know what people know here..
as far as i can grasp at the moment icmizer and nash is used in hyper hu sng, nash for push folding range as well as calling ranges, but nash doesnt give anything about 3 betting etc... so i think icmizer is working out a more optimal way to play specific opponents, nash is unexploitable but not optimal for maximum profit, anyway.... hoping to hear if anyone uses any of these systems , how to use them correctly so on and so on

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com