Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Qualifier League, why not

Old
Qualifier League, why not - Sat Dec 07, 2013, 04:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I decided to take a look at the Qualifier League this month to see if it was easier to qualify than the Open. All I need is to reach 1,660 points for the month. (as per the last 4 months)

Well, that was easy. 10 games, 1,687.41 points, cashed 3 times for $27.43 for a $11 cost (30% ITM and a 122% ROI). In January, I'll be able to play the Premier.

I wander why not many play this...... oh wait, it's not a freeroll...lol

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2013, 04:45 PM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
ssssshhhhh... you're going to make it harder for us if we're able to get back someday.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2013, 04:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post

I wander why not many play this...... oh wait, it's not a freeroll...lol
It's a great little game if your on a small bankroll, small easy field and you got potential to make it to the premier league for even more potential cash. There's usually around $20-$30 for the winner for me its got to be one of the best ways to build a bankroll on pokerstars and i wish i knew it when my bankroll was low.

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2013, 02:36 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2013
BronzeStar
Premium players can also play in the qualifiers? I hope?

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2013, 10:15 AM
(#5)
Hi LastTricks,

Yes, the premier league and the premier qualifier league can be played during the same month. More information on PSO leagues may be found HERE.

Good luck at the tables.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2013, 10:58 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
I seen you finish ?4th?

I've YoYo'ed in and out of the Premier League, I really hate playing in it but the Qualifiers are a really essy route and why I've bounced back so often. Last month was the first I never qualified by this method but I left it very late and only played 5 games.

I've played the Open Skill League twice this month and been bad-beated twice by no foldem players. At least with the Qualifiers your bets get a little respect.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2013, 02:10 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
Yeah i looked at the open league registration,then i looked again and it was full with 10k players!

Thats fine for some with no bankroll but i thought id give the prem qualifier a go for an easy route to the League next month which ive blogged about.

I only played 2 tourneys and came 1st and 2nd in them

Sandtrap mentioned on my blog that ive got enough points and im good to go for next months Prem!

Just wanted to double check i dont need to play 5 games before i sit back for the month?

The 20VPP's required will be earned easy enough.

Well done on qualifing for the Prem Sandtrap should see you there in the new year!

Good luck all .....Fist.

11 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2013, 02:30 PM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2012
Yes you need to play 5 games min to qualify

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2013, 02:33 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2010
Thanks Dr D

11 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2013, 03:10 PM
(#10)
Sorry Fistfull, yes you need the 5 games

Old
I'm Back!! - Mon Dec 09, 2013, 03:38 PM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
I'm glad i took what like 5 to 6 months off playing poker online. Now i'm back to start over again to built my bankroll. Looking forward to play in the league again. (See ya on the felt.!!

Old
Question
Sat Jan 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
(#12)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi A-FISTFULL
I have a ?...If this "Q" is so easy, why don't i see you playing 2 a day to load ur BR ?
sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-FISTFULL View Post
Yeah i looked at the open league registration,then i looked again and it was full with 10k players!

Thats fine for some with no bankroll but i thought id give the prem qualifier a go for an easy route to the League next month which ive blogged about.

I only played 2 tourneys and came 1st and 2nd in them

Sandtrap mentioned on my blog that ive got enough points and im good to go for next months Prem!

Just wanted to double check i dont need to play 5 games before i sit back for the month?

The 20VPP's required will be earned easy enough.

Well done on qualifing for the Prem Sandtrap should see you there in the new year!

Good luck all .....Fist.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com