Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

daniels challenge

Old
daniels challenge - Fri Dec 13, 2013, 06:42 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Hi all I read a while back that Daniel Negreanu had set himself a challenge to turn $10 in to $100,000 and he was going to blog to let everyone no how he was doing but I can't find the blog. so does anyone know how the challenge is doing.The last time I saw him at the tables he was playing 0.01/0.02 and had about 90 people waiting to play him.I believe at that point he had built up his bankroll to $200

Old
Fri Dec 13, 2013, 07:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
I am guessing you are referring to this:
http://www.pokernews.com/news/2012/0...a66=1386937109
Well since he didn't set a time frame, this challenge could go on forever, but I think daniel is rather busy winning millions every year.
Hopefully he can restart it though, sounds a lot of fun.

Old
Fri Dec 13, 2013, 06:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
He played 50NL fairly recently, and supposedly got owned by the regs, but in the past few days, Daniel has been seen on the 50c/$1 fixed limit Badugi tables, where players tend to sit with $10 or so. Being a baller - or more likely a mis-clicker - Daniel sat down with what's possibly all the money he has on Stars at the moment.

I think it could take a while for even a calling station like Daniel to burn through 100,000 blinds.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com