Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

bad play

Old
bad play - Sat Dec 14, 2013, 03:03 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
BronzeStar
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...333_DF1466446B

should i call the turn? when i counted implied odds on turn i had 24% but my outs=20% so not that superbad call afterall but could have made tight fold i guess... now i see that by checkcalling flop and turn i would probably had better odds on turn but probably he would make potbets anyway...

btw if i hit fullhouse, i d get paid off for sure

Old
Sat Dec 14, 2013, 03:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
GL, they just added a new feature today where we can post Boom! hands directly in the forum with the following command:

[BOOM]6414333_DF1466446B[/BOOM]

Pretty neat, isn't it?

Old
Sat Dec 14, 2013, 04:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
I agree that we probably have a profitable route of check-calling this turn size to open shove the river. I woudn't start by check-caling on the flop, I think you did fine to bet. After all there are so many one spade hands tha are worth charging to see the turn and we can get value from a lot of other hands that will also check back should we check.

So way to go on this hand, I think you played it optimally

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com