Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Play Chips

Old
Play Chips - Sat Dec 14, 2013, 10:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Need to ask how do I replenish my play chips ,I have 10 left and cannot find ANY GAMES OFFERING THAT ENTRY OR CAN i SEE IN THE CASHIER WHERE TO RE-LOAD . iS IT THAT i AM GOING TO HAVE TO PURCHASE THEM. i ENJOY PLAYING THE PSO SERIES OF GAMES AND NOT ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AS i DO NOT HAVE ENUF CHIPS

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 12:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi RiverFlat!

Try sitting at a play money table and then hitting the dealer tray. I think it will let you reload to 1k.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 12:38 AM
(#3)
Hi John , only thing I see anywhere is a min of 1K to enter
Can you look into this and maybe give some insight . I might not be the only one
Haven't seen any tables where I can sit down at !!!!!!
thx

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 12:55 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey RiverFlat!

Try sending an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com. I see that for a 1/2 NL table, it's a min of 80 to sit down. If you could sit down at one, you could refill to 1k and I'd be happy to give you 1k (max I can give someone.. but can't do that if you're not at a PM table).

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 01:00 AM
(#5)
Thx ,that would be much appreciated and i will get in touch with PS support and let the know of the circumstance. I am sure there are others that have had this problem and are not saying anything
Thx again

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 01:19 AM
(#6)
I have E-Mailed Poker Stars support and sent the following

Hello, I always play for money but am low on play chips and not able to play the PSO Play Money Series of games because of this,
I only use play chips as so I can participate in playing in the PSO series ,,Why is it that the only option is to purchase them ,
I deposit alot for my ability to play for money, YET for the PSO Play Series now am I being asked to purchase play money so that I can participate in the PSO League Games ,
I hope Poker Stars will rectify the situation so the members signed up will all be able to Play in the special offers by Poker School Online for Play Money.

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 01:29 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Hey RiverFlat!

Try sending an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com. I see that for a 1/2 NL table, it's a min of 80 to sit down. If you could sit down at one, you could refill to 1k and I'd be happy to give you 1k (max I can give someone.. but can't do that if you're not at a PM table).

John (JWK24)
Hard too sit down when I have only 10 chips, HAHA if I had known i would have done this proir to getting so low on chips
Thanks again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com