Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL 6-max Zoom AJs IP

Old
10NL 6-max Zoom AJs IP - Sun Dec 15, 2013, 11:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
hi, villain is playing 10/5/0 over just 20 hands.

Weird line he took on the river, perhaps a two pair hand ?

By checking back the river I'd be loosing value most of the times right ?

Cheers!

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2013, 11:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
I would bet around 60 on the flop. Good check on the turn, not a good card to be bluffing. Good bet/fold line on the river. You are dead there when he raises. A two pair hand is very plausible. Good read.

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2013, 02:05 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
NH, well played. I don't think that the average microstakes opponent is tricky enough to be taking this line as a bluff in an attempt to fold out Ax. Your range consists of a lot of Ax and bluffs, so in case he has an inferiour hand with showdown value he could just call instead of raise. Also, there aren't many draws that bust out so he would need to be turning a small pair into a bluff which I don't see happening a lot at these stakes. Not betting the river would be criminal though!

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com