New To The Game

Old
New To The Game - Mon Dec 16, 2013, 03:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Hi everybody
I'm Safwan from Syria
I've joined PokerStarts last week and started from the zero and took part in the Bankroll Builder promo
now I've got 60$ and I need some advices about the bankroll
What tables should I play at ??
I'm good at NL Hold'em microstackes cash and usually be in the money in Stn and MTTs
so what tourneys should I join ??
and what is the best about about FPPs ?? Should I collect FPPs or play tourneys with them
thank you a lot
and exuse me for my bad English , again

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2013, 04:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Check this topic out for Bankroll Management tips:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...oll-Management

Great job on getting to $60 from zero - some of the most well known players have started out playing like this!

I'd start playing $0.01/$0.02 cash games first - make sure you can beat this level consistently before you move up.

If you move up too quick, you will get frustrated if you start to lose too quickly.

Try a few different games and see what suits you. You might like hold 'em, you might prefer Omaha. You might prefer tournaments, single table SNGs, cash games, Heads Up. You have to try some things out and see what you like!

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2013, 04:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Thank you a alot
Actually when I play cash I play 0.01/0.002
maybe I will move up higher next year

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com