Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL 6-max Zoom AQo MW

Old
10NL 6-max Zoom AQo MW - Mon Dec 16, 2013, 04:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi, villain is on the left is playing 26/11/11 over just 35 hands. The other guys is unknown.

Should I c-bet the flop or just check call ?

Cheers!

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2013, 07:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I like the way you played it. If in doubt - go for the aggressive option!

Old
Tue Dec 17, 2013, 02:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Nice hand fp

I see you made your pf 3b 90 cents. This is more than the typical 3x the original raise, but a very standard size nonetheless. I like 3b with AQo especially in this spot being oop.

On the flop you are drawing to the second best flush, but don't have a made hand. I like leading out here as you did. You would want to call most bets on this flop since your hand has good potential to improve, but by being the bettor yourself you also pick up a fair amount of fold equity which is good since the pot is already big and you do not yet have any showdown value. This is a good spot for a semi-bluff. Note, if your flush card was much lower, giving the opponents a greater chance of having a better flush draw than you, then I would check and be considerably more careful with the intention of folding if the action gets too heavy.

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com