Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

2.20$ NLHE - WCOOP Challenge 07 Sat - AdJd - Shovers should be called?

Old
2.20$ NLHE - WCOOP Challenge 07 Sat - AdJd - Shovers should be called? - Fri Dec 20, 2013, 06:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Good Night
I need a help here in this hand

Villain 6 came from another table and Villain 8 entered, folded 3 hands (Antes were 50). V6 shoved in and V8 called.

What should I have done here?
Did I act right?

Thanks for the help (:

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2013, 04:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
easy game for me you saw what short stacks shove there , you will be ahead more often there and youv'e got great odds to shove there . I would shove there even T9s and all pairs 66+

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2013, 11:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi Mineroooow

The UTG shover has only 8 big blinds so his range of hands here are pretty wide and I would expect AJs to have the majority of his range crushed and as for player 6... we needn't worry about what hand he has because he only has 3 big blinds and he more than likely has some type of connector or weak Ax hand that we crush anyway.

I like the way you played it, shoving is definitely the best option to take. We don't want to just call because this could invite the big blind to call or even raise us.

Cheers, Chris.

Old
hi - Mon Dec 23, 2013, 12:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2013
hé's big stack tell u maybe hi play every hand like this....your play is good...maybe little smoler reraise....by

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com