Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Heads-up Tool

Old
Heads-up Tool - Mon Dec 02, 2002, 03:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
PSO Staff:

Has consideration been given to making a web based system for heads-up challenges?

It could work as follows:
Player A issues a challenge to Player by entering their PSO handle, and selecting the game and starting structure from a web form. Then they would specify a buy-in range and up to 4 time ranges. The "Submit" button would then send an e-mail to the Player B informing them a challenge was made and providing a link to review and accept or modify the challenge. The challenged gets to choose the exact buy-in and time from choices, propose modifications, or reject the challenge.

Acceptance schedules the match and everything is done without direct PSO Staff involvement.

Old
Mon Dec 02, 2002, 04:07 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Or there could be a few tables in the lobby that automatically start when two players sit down and then play out like a tournament. I.E. you cannot leave until it's over and no new players can join once it's started.

There could be 4 NLH tables with buy-ins of, say 200, 500, 800 and 1,500. Or something along those lines.

There could be a couple of O/8 and Omaha High tables also. And if anyone was interested, there could even be a limit table and a stud table or two.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC - The James Gang

PS. I would like to see ring games, before heads-up tourneys, but it seems fairly simple to me, but then I have no programing skill at all.

Old
Mon Dec 02, 2002, 07:10 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Sounds like a great idea!

Old
Mon Dec 02, 2002, 07:17 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Starrs I love that idea!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com