Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

herocallz @ z00m

Old
herocallz @ z00m - Mon Dec 23, 2013, 07:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
i iz herocaller :V
iz dat good call OTR? i guess that most ppl semibluff their FD or OESD at least once and FD missed OTR so i decided to call

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 08:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
plz d0nt sp33k liek dis

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 09:26 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdayy View Post
plz d0nt sp33k liek dis
OKz huney

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 12:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
I mentioned this on another Hand Analysis I did. If you're going to steal from the SB, I'd recommend making it 2.5x rather than as you want to make give your opponent a worse price to see a flop where you will be OOP.

There's a general trend with your hands - you're very aggressive preflop and then go into your shell and become really passive postflop. This is a fairly wet flop so I can understand why you don't CBet, but in general I think you should look to tighten up a touch preflop and turn up the aggression postflop.

As played I'd CBet this turn 100% of the time. Your opponent has signalled disinterest by checking and this is the time to either take down the pot or try and encourage villain to call down with overcards, 6x or a flush draw.

Since you checked, calling is fine.

The river doesn't change much so I like the check/call as I think villain never has a jack here. Only some weird straight or two pair is now beating you.

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 12:39 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spand42 View Post
I mentioned this on another Hand Analysis I did. If you're going to steal from the SB, I'd recommend making it 2.5x rather than as you want to make give your opponent a worse price to see a flop where you will be OOP.

There's a general trend with your hands - you're very aggressive preflop and then go into your shell and become really passive postflop. This is a fairly wet flop so I can understand why you don't CBet, but in general I think you should look to tighten up a touch preflop and turn up the aggression postflop.

As played I'd CBet this turn 100% of the time. Your opponent has signalled disinterest by checking and this is the time to either take down the pot or try and encourage villain to call down with overcards, 6x or a flush draw.

Since you checked, calling is fine.

The river doesn't change much so I like the check/call as I think villain never has a jack here. Only some weird straight or two pair is now beating you.
i forgot to explain myself mb so here my thoughts:
really like in 100% of times, i dont think that he will fold to 2.5x bet when calling bet , mb it happens at higher stakes but def not here

noone is giving up their draws OTT or OTF, and i will fear any card OTT so i cant bet OTF for value/defense ... and i dont like betting this turn either since i can still be good and want to POTCONTROL, so if he bets river i can still call when the board isnt very scary , so my checking was all about POTCONTROL

i just dont see much of points in CBETing OTF cuz if he haz disinterest in hand , he will check it down anyway and i win anyway, and sometimes he will hit , yeah but im not checkcalling rivers where my hand doesnt look good (any heart, 4th card to straight etc)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com