Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL ZOOM 4way

Old
10NL ZOOM 4way - Mon Dec 23, 2013, 01:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
should reraise allin with my hand? cuz behind me there are still two players and one of them can already haz higher straight draw or made straight , and only real think is my backdoor nut flush draw...
on the other hand i have good odds some small pairs and sets..

i should have probably stack off especially cuz he was short, and especially cuz thats the flop i was aiming for...

but the 2 players behind me made me feel bad and i didnt want
to call and fold to reraise

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 03:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Either fold or 3-bet pre, mostly fold at Zoom. Over calling with a weak unsuited Ace is a leak.

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 09:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Naturo,

I've done a few of your hands now, and the theme I'm seeing is that you are playing bad values in bad situations. This is another one. Calling here preflop with A3o is a big leak. It can be a 3b resteal hand with the right reads (which you don't have) otherwise this is just a fold.

Post flop fold I think is good, this opponent is c-betting large into a 5 handed pot, which shows a ton of strength, and we don't close the action. The draw to the small end of the straight and back door flush isn't likely worth continuing here since we can still get blown off it, and if we make our hand it's pretty obvious as the board will be scary.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com