Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

Andre Coimbra

Old
Andre Coimbra - Mon Dec 23, 2013, 04:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I'm railing him in this years WCOOP.

For anyone that doesn't know, Andre started the year at 0 VPPs and $100. He's trying to turn it into $100,000 and donate the cash to charity. He's currently on around $65,000 and took a shot at the WCOOP main event.

He satellited in for $215 and is now having a deep run in the tourney. At present he's guaranteed $8,937 but hopefully he can smash the $100k tonight by binking this tournament. He's sitting 15/41 at present.

I'm really rooting for him, he's been a big inspiration for me and he works very hard on his game. I've also learned a lot from him, he's very open about his game.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 05:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
It wasn't to be, I missed his exit hand but he cashed for $10k. Not bad for satelliting in.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 05:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Andre Coimbra is where I learned Kill Everyone had push/fold charts in the back. Like I'd bought that book but never read ... that part ... apparently

The roi on the satty entry is amazing! Guess there's the end-of-year deadline for the charity donation? And then with the $100k mark ... ahhh, he'll get there soon enough no doubt

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2013, 10:23 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
It wasn't to be, I missed his exit hand but he cashed for $10k. Not bad for satelliting in.
He 3 bet allin with AJ and the raiser snapped called with AK Andre got crippled by the same player earlier when he rivered two pair.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com