Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

Begginer

Old
Begginer - Mon Dec 23, 2013, 10:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Hi everyone
I'm new to the game and I need some help
would you please show me some topics about MTTs what tables should I play what are the advantages of some MTTs and how to take action in the different levels

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2013, 10:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2012
I would go to Video archives here and search MTT, some amazing videos.

Merry Xmas

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2013, 05:51 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
thanks
but actually I'm looking for educational topics
and do you know any program allows to install PSO videos on my device cause I want to keep them

Merry Christmas

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2013, 07:33 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Have you taken a look at the Multiple Table Tourneys lesson yet on here? It goes through the basics of how you should approach the different stages of a tournament.

Regarding what tournaments to play - just make sure you stay within these Bankroll Management guidelines as even great players can go through long periods of time without winning much money at MTTs.

Like Roslyn says, just browse the library, there is tonnes of awesome content on there for free!

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2013, 06:54 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Yes I have read it
but actually I'm still weak at calculating odds would you please guide me

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 10:36 PM
(#6)
I think learning outs takes some time playing low stakes to fully get the hang of I suggest you read the articles here and then play some 0.01/0.02 cash games or low stakes SnGs to get the hang of it.

Also is that a typo in the title? Sorry it's bugging me

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 07:59 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash1591 View Post
I think learning outs takes some time playing low stakes to fully get the hang of I suggest you read the articles here and then play some 0.01/0.02 cash games or low stakes SnGs to get the hang of it.

Also is that a typo in the title? Sorry it's bugging me
No I'm good with outs
but totally not good with odds
and yes there's a typo in the title
Sorry dude , my bad English

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2013, 09:12 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sy Gambler View Post
No I'm good with outs
but totally not good with odds
and yes there's a typo in the title
Sorry dude , my bad English
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Oddscalc

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 05:51 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Thank you a lot this is very useful
Does anybody know about any program that downloads videos from the library cause I want to keep PSO videos in my laptop and the internet download manger doesn't download every video
Thanks again and Happy New Year

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com