Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

$10,000 Sit and Go Festive Freeroll Discussion Page

Old
$10,000 Sit and Go Festive Freeroll Discussion Page - Tue Dec 24, 2013, 04:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
I AM TRYING TO FIQUIRE OUT HOW AND WHAT DO WE DO AS PSO'ERS TO BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR THIS ??? CAN U GIVE SOME INSITE

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2013, 07:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
As far as I understand you need to pass the SNG quiz and make a deposit. Its all explained on the homepage.

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2013, 08:00 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverFlat View Post
I AM TRYING TO FIQUIRE OUT HOW AND WHAT DO WE DO AS PSO'ERS TO BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR THIS ??? CAN U GIVE SOME INSITE
Hi there,

Here's a link to the Info page for the Sit n Go $10K Freeroll Promotion:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...stive-Freeroll

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2013, 09:51 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2012
So if you already passed the quiz, you're not eligible to get a ticket?

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2013, 07:54 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi! I test on 5.am in moscow time 24/12,but not have ticket(have PSO ticket)
may be deposit with boncode pokerschool1?
And will be reg in tourney?
TH!

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2013, 11:59 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello 2bulbash2 and Jamoe17,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

For any problems regarding tickets not being issued please send and email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and our support team will look into it and help you.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 08:41 AM
(#7)
ChromeStar
Im with the rest of you, Pokerstars freeroll for those that have passed the quiz or deposit, Festive Freeroll?? What about any Festive games for the rest of us who played here all year, not a one, nothing for Christmas from Pokerstars the biggest site in the world. Shame on you. Disappointing to to say the least. Even the live training tickets had rebuys attached.I might add on that , there is an old saying make new friends keep the old one is silver the other is gold.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Fri Dec 27, 2013 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: add on

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 08:51 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey guys,

For most of December we ran the December Festival with lots of Live Training ticket awards and gave away 1000's of dollars to existing members.

It's not a secret that if we don't also try to attract new membership PSO just won't survive so let's be fair, our existing members have been well looked after all year and this promotion is designed to attract new membership, it's as simple as that.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 06:06 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
Im with the rest of you, Pokerstars freeroll for those that have passed the quiz or deposit, Festive Freeroll?? What about any Festive games for the rest of us who played here all year, not a one, nothing for Christmas from Pokerstars the biggest site in the world. Shame on you. Disappointing to to say the least. Even the live training tickets had rebuys attached.I might add on that , there is an old saying make new friends keep the old one is silver the other is gold.
This promo ALSO give's a entry for RE-LOADIN to the newest members,I am happy to see such a incentive for new members but actually haven't seen a Pay-out this hi as for the members here for a while,if any,Yes we have the Big Bang and offerings for tickets such as a $3.30 tic or a freeroll but as being Festive I would have thought such a freeroll should also Entertain the members that have Re-Loaded Also ,I am not greedy but the prize pool is High for just a 2 week Qualifing period for passing a Quiz,and with not having to make any posts, and also leaves all others out,that have contributed daily on a continous basis
It is nice to see a promo like this but would it not be fair to allow all to participate if one has a least re-loaded and has been participating daily

Again Thanks all

Last edited by RiverFlat; Fri Dec 27, 2013 at 06:09 PM..

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 06:26 PM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2009
My first reaction was disappointment at being excluded too.. but then on reflection, that changed.. If we just leave the same water in the pond, we run the risk of it stagnating.. or worse.. draining away.. and this has been one of the best months/years in recent memory, for great value promo's.. so where's the harm in showing newcomers that there is tremendous value in being here, we all know that already from just the training on offer, but we also need visitors to stay around long enough to see that too.
And look at the amount of free training we have had.. has anyone ever tried to calculate how much all those hours would cost to buy privately from some of the greatest minds on this site..
Instead of complaining, we can put what we have learned into practice, and make money from what we have learned instead of worrying about who's getting a better freeroll than us..

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 06:32 PM
(#11)
Hi stix I agree with ur words also ,it is and has been a great site and looks to be very promising for 2014, Only thing I would have done a little differently would have made this offering to New members for a period of 4 to 6 weeks and not just 2 weeks

Last edited by RiverFlat; Fri Dec 27, 2013 at 06:35 PM..

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 06:41 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2011
The old adage in business is "It's harder to get a new customer than to retain an old one."

Not sure that's true. I won a rake race 2 weeks ago on another lesser site and won more than I raked. The rake might be higher but the player pool is softer and I get 30% rakeback.

I look what's value to me and I rarely see any value on Pokerstars. I don't even play many PSO games as there's nothing in it for me. Sorry guys but I'll play my SnGs here and the odd MTT but that's it, there's never an overlay or an added tourney on both PSO or Pokerstars.

Look after the regs and they will look after you.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 06:41 PM
(#13)
ChromeStar
My statement wasn't a complaint as such , yes pokerstars has many promotions thoroughout the year, this is about calling something FESTIVE FREEROLL which isn't free, it has attachments , and as for being festive , during the season etc is it selectively festive. Leaving out daily and yearly supporters of this site at Christmas. I personally think for a business this big that we ALL support ,pokerstars could've done something to recognize this on and for the holiday season. I shall say no more. Busy playing festive freerolls.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 06:45 PM
(#14)
Since: Dec 2009
Thanks River.. I wont split hairs with you there.. GL with your poker night tomorrow.. despite my reservations on the schedule, I will still be one of the first to raise a smile and a glass should you score nicely

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 07:00 PM
(#15)
Since: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by stix144 View Post
If we just leave the same water in the pond, we run the risk of it stagnating.. or worse.. draining away.. and this has been one of the best months/years in recent memory, for great value promo's.. so where's the harm in showing newcomers that there is tremendous value in being here, we all know that already from just the training on offer, but we also need visitors to stay around long enough to see that too.
And look at the amount of free training we have had.. has anyone ever tried to calculate how much all those hours would cost to buy privately from some of the greatest minds on this site..
Instead of complaining, we can put what we have learned into practice, and make money from what we have learned instead of worrying about who's getting a better freeroll than us..

QFT

The place is called 'Pokerschoolonline'........the clue is in the title.

There is so much free stuff here in terms of tutorials and thousands in free cash every month in the leagues, people should be using that with the view of moving up the stakes and building their bankroll that way.

C'mn people stop being greedy.

Last edited by Danutz75; Fri Dec 27, 2013 at 07:02 PM..

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 04:38 AM
(#16)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadyen View Post
Hello 2bulbash2 and Jamoe17,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

For any problems regarding tickets not being issued please send and email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and our support team will look into it and help you.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris
Not have ticket festive freeroll
im wright to support
because want deposit,but wait

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 04:55 AM
(#17)
Since: Jun 2012
For the most part I think PSO has looked after existing membership pretty well this year.

The Million Missions = $2150, Big Bang = $50,000, Skill Leagues (I loathe these and think there are better ways to spend the money) = Lots of money. Not to forget, pretty much all of us that are here now, have had deposit offers at one time or another from PSO. Either that or tickets.

I dont think it stands up to inspection to say existing members havent been looked after.

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 05:04 AM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
For the most part I think PSO has looked after existing membership pretty well this year.

The Million Missions = $2150, Big Bang = $50,000, Skill Leagues (I loathe these and think there are better ways to spend the money) = Lots of money. Not to forget, pretty much all of us that are here now, have had deposit offers at one time or another from PSO. Either that or tickets.

I dont think it stands up to inspection to say existing members havent been looked after.
Agreed, But we all have to attend trainings, Qualify for the Big Bang ETC,as are new members also to participate with ongoing specials not just pass a SNG test or do a re-load to gain entry to a 10K torney as beening offered

Last edited by RiverFlat; Sat Dec 28, 2013 at 05:09 AM..

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 05:33 AM
(#19)
Since: Feb 2011
The bottom line is PSO is to make Pokerstars money. Pokerstars isn't running this site just to be nice. There is a big discrepancy between the best and worst players, if the worst can improve then it keeps them here longer and keeps churning over the rake.

This tweet angered me but sums up what Pokerstars is all about.

PokerStars ‏@PokerStars 35m

Please remove our company branding from your twitter account, thanks.

It wasn't aimed at me but was aimed at those that use the Pokerstars brand as their image. I'm sure there are some unscrupulous people that are using the image to make money on Twitter but many are simply fans of the site that want to associate themselves to Stars.

It's all about the money to Stars and we are just the fodder to keep giving it to them.

Any promotion run by Stars (or any site for that matter) is there to make the site money.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 06:48 AM
(#20)
This will be my last posting as to this Subject, I fully understand that this promo is here to gain more members. I also question as to where are all these New Members once they receive there promo tickets and bankroll additions ????
I haven't yet been able too see a whole new sluth of new members doing much of any posting, blogs,or replies other then the majority of the regular and ongoing people that have been here !!!!!..This would apply to training sessions also as any sessions that I have attended, seem to be always the same members with just a handful of un-reconized names??? Sure there are newbies and they stand out but the newbies here are far and few,and for the most part do not contribute to much in our forums.
For the ones that do, Hats off to all of you and hope u induldge in the vast information and training,but for the overall they are here just for the easy giveaways

I scroll thru postings ,videos,and comment to postings,as most of us regulars do,on a daily basis,as we have become part of this forum and community,

Its great to see new sign-ups for members increase but it would also be nice to hear and see how many new sign=ups you get and how much they actually contribute in a week or month as to postings ,blogs,etc

Guarntee they are next too none ----Then tell me how many reg's contribute . I am sure that the answer would be 1000 to 1 for the reg's,So where is the fairness for the one's that actually keep this site alive and interesting, It's the trainers, All the regulars but not all the 1000's signing up to get there free ticket and leave,

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com