call turn show? - Wed Dec 25, 2013, 06:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
is my raise OTF good ?

Old
Wed Dec 25, 2013, 06:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
Against the donk bet I am liable to raise too unless I know he only does it with made hands. On the turn I think it's an easy fold. The donk, call and shove line looks extremely strong.

Old
Wed Dec 25, 2013, 11:10 AM
(#3)
but now as i guess, he probably had 44 66 or 99 , cuz why would he betcall flop with A? will he
raise-call preflop with A7 A8 A9?! dont think so .... and when A came, it is good card to scare even KK so i guess i should have called that...

Old
Wed Dec 25, 2013, 10:48 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
There's no donkbet here (Naturo is OOP and gave up the initiative).

Why are you checking the flop? Just bet for value.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2013, 02:04 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
There's no donkbet here (Naturo is OOP and gave up the initiative).

Why are you checking the flop? Just bet for value.
no idea, probably i timed out lol, also its small checkraise i guess, but still i somehow think i was ahead even on turn against lot of hands..

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2013, 11:32 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Naturo,

Readless.

Call or 3b preflop can be ok. Generally call because I will hate life if I get 4b here.

Flop check/raise makes no sense to me without reads. You have the initiative, either cbet or check/call. I would c-bet personally to protect against giving a free card to AQ/KQ type hands, but against aggro positional players don't mind going to check/call to balance my c/r range a bit and extract from their air by inducing bluffs. It's generally better to just bet though, it's easier to balance a c-betting range than a c/c range.

I'm much more comfortable folding to the shove than stacking off 2nd pair, despite the unusual line you've taken.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com