Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

i want the bank builder promo...

Old
Cool
i want the bank builder promo... - Thu Dec 26, 2013, 03:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013

hello admin..I'm a new poker player,but this kind of sports caught my attention.Right now,I'm taking your basic course at the poker school because i believe this could make me a better poker player.And after seeing your promotion about this free $8 on your bank builder makes me interested cause this will be my stepping stone on how poker player played when it comes to real money.Could you help me to become a better player.

thanks a lot admin.. happy holidays...

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2013, 05:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Please Note: Due to the holiday period please allow extra time for your Bankroll Builder reply from the Team. We will reply to your thread on December 27th.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
that was nice to hear.. - Fri Dec 27, 2013, 01:37 AM
(#3)
thanks you very much admin raiser.
godbless,,

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 05:56 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudez31 View Post
thanks you very much admin raiser.
godbless,,
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future

First Step

Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.

After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus.

1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video
2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer
3) Pass the Poker Basic course.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed.

Best of Luck!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
(bankroll builder) i already finish the 3 steps admin thanks.. - Fri Jan 17, 2014, 10:30 AM
(#5)

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 07:47 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Old
bankrollbuilder promotion continuation - Tue Feb 11, 2014, 02:08 AM
(#7)
Good DAy Admin.Atlas I pass the Cash Game course.It made me half month before i pass.. hahaha.
Can i be eligible for another $2 free cause i lost my first $2 in the table.Thank you very much admin.
Im waiting for your generous reply.
Wendel

Old
Tue Feb 11, 2014, 05:49 AM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudez31 View Post
Good DAy Admin.Atlas I pass the Cash Game course.It made me half month before i pass.. hahaha.
Can i be eligible for another $2 free cause i lost my first $2 in the table.Thank you very much admin.
Im waiting for your generous reply.
Wendel
Great Job!

You passed the Cash Game Quiz and know you've shown that you have a great understanding of the fundementals of playing poker. We have now credited your account with your 2nd bonus.

Step Three

Please play a 1/2 cent Real Money table at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way.

Once you post your hand one of our Trainers will analyze it for you so please post and intersestig hand where you have questions. Give as much information about the hand as possible, for example, had you any reads on your opponents?

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Old
bankrollbuilder step 3 - Thu Feb 13, 2014, 04:19 AM
(#9)

hello admin can you me give some advice how to play my hole cards here?? im having a hard time what plan should i do.My opponent here i think is a tight passive player.Any tips from you will be appreciated very much..thank you in advance admin..

Old
Thu Feb 13, 2014, 07:54 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi cooldudez31

This is a kind of spot where we have a MP on a wet flop where reasons for betting or checking are both arguable especially when we are OOP. Against passive opponents I would bet two streets to get value from draws and against more aggressive opponent I would take a x/c line as we can expect to get raised with draws and it would be hard for us to continue. I like your betting lines here but I think we are betting too small and I would check/fold river as I think a passive opponent will not bet worse hands and will not bluff so when we go bet call, bet call. and check check we will win often with our MP but when the river goes check bet we can exploitably fold.

Old
Fri Feb 14, 2014, 06:47 AM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Great!

We now have credited your account with your 3rd bonus and You're doing a fantastic job so far!

You've still got one bonus to receive.

Step Four

Attend any LIVE TRAINING session here at PokerSchoolOnline. You must actually attend the session to get your bonus.

Please let us know what Live Training session you have attended. NB It must be a live training session that takes place after this post was posted. Past live training sessions do not count.

Let us know the Date/Time and Title of the session you attend and we will check your attendance and credit you with your final bonus. If you make a deposit at this stage you will also receive your final bonus.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Old
this was great.. - Sat Feb 15, 2014, 02:15 AM
(#13)
Thank you for this advice dude.I believe that your plan and idea you gave me here is the best way to do.And also this will give me enough information how should act to minimize my lose,hahaha.Is it possible that i can always ask you for advice??But anyway thank you a lot.Your advice will be add to my techniques on how I will becoming a better poker player..thank you..

Old
Fri Feb 28, 2014, 06:00 AM
(#14)
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Unfortunately your account is no longer eligible for this promotion.

If you have any questions about this please send a private message to PSO Admin.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com