Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

HEM2

Old
HEM2 - Fri Dec 27, 2013, 09:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Ive recently got hem2 on a trial, ive imported my hand history and filtered them for 6 max hyper sats, the amount of games is correct but the winnings is of, i assume its because there satelitte stts, i roughly no i have win $110 but it says ive won $232, anyone help me to set this up correctly?

thx impactpoint

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 10:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
xxxx Moved to appropriate forum xxxx

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 11:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
I've had loads of problems with HEM2 and why I can't show my yearly graph. Any time I do a fresh install things like your problem happens. I've stuck with it because I've paid for it but the best suggestion if you want it to be accurate is to post your problem on the HEM2 forum. Even at that it's generally not worth getting fixed unless it's a major issue to you. They'll ask for log files, screen grabs and a host of other things to get it sorted. If it's a minor gripe then just use your stats from today onwards.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 11:26 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
ive just downloaded them all today ovalman - its givng me twice my roi - ive only got it on trial so i,ll probs not use it if it nots accurate.

Thx for your reply.

Old
Fri Dec 27, 2013, 01:53 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactPoint View Post
ive just downloaded them all today ovalman - its givng me twice my roi - ive only got it on trial so i,ll probs not use it if it nots accurate.

Thx for your reply.
It's a good piece of software but it's still buggy. The HUD works perfectly on Pokerstars and it's totally accurate from the time you install it. It's just I've had problems when I re-install - it's the opposite for me, it's tracking my wins but not net wins. My graph is a straight line downwards.

I could get them to fix it but it's not that much of a bother and I have my Sharkscope and OPR open anyway.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com