Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

call this show OTF?

Old
call this show OTF? - Sat Dec 28, 2013, 10:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
actually it took me some time to realize wut he can haz...
he just called raiser, and then just called my reraise preflop... so he haz like 44 77 nut flush draw.. AK...
he could have some KT thought i repped AK so i guess he would just call OTF ... so i kinda called cause it looked like a bluff to me, and it turned out it was semibluff
and i also thought that if he haz that K , so i have backdoor-fd and 3 overs to catch, or if he pushin TT- i have 30%...

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 01:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Did you have a question to ask about the hand?

If you put him on Trips it is a terrible play by you to call off with A high. If you put him on a bluff then you made the right read and don't need an analysis in which case you don't need to put it here but rather in the brag section.

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 01:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
You keep showing terrible plays by you
What's your point??
You should be posting in the bragging section

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 01:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Against hands that connected with the flop, all you have are backdoor draws. If villain has AK or a set, you need a runner-runner straight or flush. You're literally only beating 65 and diamond draws. The latter is unlikely, since you hold the nut flush blocker. Villain would be pretty crazy to jam or something like that, so you need a read/note to that effect to consider calling off with AJ high. Without a read, your call is a terrible spew in my opinion.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 02:29 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
Against hands that connected with the flop, all you have are backdoor draws. If villain has AK or a set, you need a runner-runner straight or flush. You're literally only beating 65 and diamond draws. The latter is unlikely, since you hold the nut flush blocker. Villain would be pretty crazy to jam or something like that, so you need a read/note to that effect to consider calling off with AJ high. Without a read, your call is a terrible spew in my opinion.
btw is written like this --> ;ad , replace ; with :

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 05:32 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2013
I'm amazing how you find such players that stack you off with nothing while you play horible and win with slightly more than nothing...

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 05:42 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkleefstra View Post
I'm amazing how you find such players that stack you off with nothing while you play horible and win with slightly more than nothing...

TEH SKILL! D:

no worries... today i m getting it in with better hands and still loosin.. losing like 3 stacks today.. and u?

btw, "im amazing" means that u r amazing but u more likely wanted to use "im amazed" though im amazing, u right
#grammarNazi

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Sat Dec 28, 2013 at 05:44 PM..

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 05:53 PM
(#8)
hahaha look who is giving me advice on "English". I always need a translator for your posts, but yes, you are right, "I'm amazed " was what I ment.

You have me amazed again, losing only 3 stackes a day...variance must like you.

I'm a winning player but not by much, ty for asking.

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 06:01 PM
(#9)
Quote:
hahaha look who is giving me advice on "English". I always need a translator for your posts, but yes, you are right, "I'm amazed " was what I ment.

You have me amazed again, losing only 3 stackes a day...variance must like you.

I'm a winning player but not by much, ty for asking.
my english iz gut
actually i had winning sessions last 2 days i guess?! so im not on super downswing... which stakes u play and how big is your BR? mine is at moment 240$

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 08:38 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturoSasuki View Post
my english iz gut
actually i had winning sessions last 2 days i guess?! so im not on super downswing... which stakes u play and how big is your BR? mine is at moment 240$
Your english is good, but your typing sux

Not going to enter a dik-contest "who got the biggest". You can look at my posted hands to see what stake I play.

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 02:29 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Your english is good, but your typing sux

Not going to enter a dik-contest "who got the biggest". You can look at my posted hands to see what stake I play.
everyone so afraid to say to me their bankroll sizes.. (even Sam didnt) like i could steal dat lulz
edit : i god biggest! D:

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 06:21 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
***Moved to Brag Section***

Nice pot!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com