Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

T$ best place to get them

Old
T$ best place to get them - Sat Dec 28, 2013, 08:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
Hi not sure if this is ok to post or not so apologies if this is against the rules.

I very rarely play cash games anymore so have been looking to get T$ to play with, after a little searching i found a few sites offering them for sale but most never actually sell they are just fronts to buy t$ at a cheap rate. The only place i have found is the 2p2 forum but its very hit and miss if you manage to get any as there's a lot of regs looking to buy thousands and normally snap up everything quickly. so what im asking is does anyone know of any other places to purchase them? also if anyone is wanting to sell some let me know im happy to pay a fair price.

thanks

Old
Sat Dec 28, 2013, 09:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Yeahboiiiii,

Please use the T$ Marketplace thread which can be found in the PokerStars Support Centre. Hope this helps.

Good luck at the tables,

Joss

** Thread Closed **

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com