Since: Feb 2013
Lost 5BI so fast

For a punishment I make myself to learn 4 tabling… at 2NL

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 05:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2013
dun worry huney, come n hug me
dis iz my 10NL graph, started to play it mb week ago?!
5BIs lost is normal though over 1000 hands sample i guess its a little too much, look at your biggest lost hands and try to analyse them, if u played them OK or was just badbeats or send them to me

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Sun Dec 29, 2013 at 05:11 AM..

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 05:10 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturoSasuki View Post
dun worry huney, come n hug me
dis iz my 10NL graph, started to play it mb week ago?!
5BIs lost is normal though over 1000 hands sample i guess its a little too much, look at your biggest lost hands and try to analyse them, if u played them OK or was just badbeats or send them to me

^
this

seems normal for zoom
solid advice again, youre on a roll

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 05:13 AM
(#4)
ouch, i edited, link was broken

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 05:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturoSasuki View Post
ouch, i edited, link was broken

nice, thats a good graph you have there

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 05:55 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
nice, thats a good graph you have there
thangz

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 11:59 AM
(#7)
hug

I was waiting so long to finally try 10nl, oh well, over it already.

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 01:47 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveslice View Post
hug

*hugz again*

there , there, u may lil boy
iknow dat feelin of tryin higher stakes and then losing so much .. but the main thing is to move down to 5NL if u lost even 1 or 2 stacks... idk what bankroll management u using, and how much u had reserved for ur 10NL shot ... if u had 5 stacks reserved and lost it and moved down, then its ok
or dont u have any bankroll management?

Old
Sun Dec 29, 2013, 02:23 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
hug

Downswings like this are part of the game. Rebuild your roll and take another shot in a while.
I doubt it's any consolation, but I once lost 4 buyins in 45 hands, never mind 1000!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 30, 2013, 06:36 AM
(#10)
I go with 20x rule and decided to give 5BI try because I was expecting that it’s not a glorious walk.

Arty, I had 4BI in 200 hands.

Anyhow, after analysis, not all was due to bad beats. I would guess that 70% was me just being bad.

1. I over adjusted against looser play by being too loose
2. I got a bit bored because only one tabling
3. When I got over +2BI stacks I got cocky
4. When I was treated with aggression I called too much.

Old
Mon Dec 30, 2013, 06:46 AM
(#11)
Quote:
I go with 20x rule and decided to give 5BI try because I was expecting that it’s not a glorious walk.

Arty, I had 4BI in 200 hands.

Anyhow, after analysis, not all was due to bad beats. I would guess that 70% was me just being bad.

1. I over adjusted against looser play by being too loose
2. I got a bit bored because only one tabling
3. When I got over +2BI stacks I got cocky
4. When I was treated with aggression I called too much.
definitely point 2. and 4. are the problem, though 2. doesnt have to be big problem,
but never call too much... instead u be the agressor, reraisor etc... if u call too much, then it can happen that u 2times call with flush draw OOP(out of position) and miss and check ... and he was betting at u with A high and will win....

point 1. "teh loose style"
am not sayin dat u should always raise or never call... but try to call only when u think that he haz a rly good hand which he wont fold when u raise + u must still be drawing to some kind of nutz (like nut flush , upper end of straightdraw..
if u know that enemy haz some KK/AA(i.e. he was raising big preflop or even reraising preflop), then any flush can be good , not just nut flush )...
or call only if u will hate getting reraised back at u

or dont always fold on save paired boards like 33T , or 88K .. if u know wut i mean... try to raise them on such flops, and fold if u will get reraised back... etc...
or flop comes K 7 2 ... then try to steal it, and if he shows resistance then giveup... cuz these are flops that most often doesnt hit anyone because they are disconected (no straight draws) , and if he calls there he can be doing that with some K with weak kicker etc... but trying to bluff once can often with it for u there

Old
Mon Dec 30, 2013, 07:48 AM
(#12)
Ty for advices Naturo!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com