Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10Nl 6-max Zoom AKs MW

Old
10Nl 6-max Zoom AKs MW - Tue Dec 31, 2013, 12:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi, SB is playing 17/13/7 over 139 hands.

Should i consider reraising the flop ?
What you guys think ? How should I proceed with the hand ?

Cheers!

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2013, 12:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
It depends on the villain's blind play. They seem to be playing an overpair. If you 3-bet it should be a shove as you have greats odds with 15 outs twice, almost even money. That would be my preferred line. But I do get overly aggressive at times.

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2013, 01:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
I didn't raised because for me it looked like he had a set (due to his PF stacks) and we were kind of deep.

Old
Wed Jan 01, 2014, 08:42 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
I like the way you played this hand - you are too deepstacked to start overplaying your flush draw + two overcards as villain definitely has sets in his check/raising range. However he also has draws or small overpairs that we are either ahead of or have decent equity against.

I'd prefer to call OTF and OTT in position and see what happens.

When villain checks the river, I think he's never got a set. Now you've hit top pair, I'd be tempted to go for some thin value - I'd put out a bet of $3 and hope to get called by Qxss or JJ-99 that are stubborn.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com