Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

The Italian Job

Old
The Italian Job - Wed Jan 01, 2014, 07:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
Hey guys,

I introduce myself.

My name is Thomas..I'm an Italian player but I live in Leeds, UK.
I'm 21 and actually I'm disemployed..this is the reason of my transfer in UK.

In my brief career I played S&G in the micros in 2010 and 2011..but the profit wasn't good..then, in May 2012 I played cash game in NL2 and I had a good profit, that permitted me to have a level up to NL5...and after 15 days, I did the cashout for personal reason.

Now I want to restart my career, starting from NL2 and I want to reach a good profit..is that my main objective.

I charged 20$ for the promotion FREE 20.
I downloaded the Trial of Poker Tracker 4 and I had a problem with the HUD..after 2 hours I understood that the problem was me, that I put the client language in Italian.

Then..I played 551 hands, in a maximum of 4 table normal and from tomorrow I'll add a table, until I reach 50$, to open the sixth table. I close the session with a little profit

I decided that I will not play in Zoom tables, because my objective is have a profit and not to accumulate rake.

My main January's objectives are:
- Playing a minimum of 25000 hands;
- Having 30$ as minimum profit.

I'll post my charts every Sunday.
I will play lots of freeroll, to increase my balance.
There are more freeroll than Pokerstars.it

Stay Tuned!
Bye

PS. My English is not perfect..I'll accept your correction

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 10:40 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2012
BronzeStar
Ciao Thomas, benvenuto su PSO

Don't mind the imperfect English, many players on PSO speak English as a second language and as such errors are common and nobody gives a damn.

Best of luck for 2014!

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 10:54 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Don't worry about the non-perfect English - you are perfectly understandable. As an Englishman who speaks no foreign language, I've got a lot of respect for people who come on this forum and have English as a second language.

I wish you success in your poker endeavours.

Have you ever played in the live poker games in Leeds, there are quite a lot of decent low buy in tournaments and cash games in Leeds.

You can skype/PM me if you like, I'm spand42 on Skype.

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 07:09 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Little Updating:
Between yesterday and today I played 2074 hands.

I need to find my best A-Game. But thanks to 2 monster hands, I recuperate some dollar. I will play also tonight.

I won more today in Leeds Bingo

Old
Mon Jan 06, 2014, 06:39 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
My first general resume:

Hands played: 4668 (Average hh/day: 778) --> Yesterday I didn't play because I was in London.
Profit: +17.41$
VPP: 41,53 (I think to reach Chromestar level without problems)
BB/100: 18.65
Bankroll: 58.15$

And my graphic:

I hope to have the same trend for the rest of the month

See you later for the next updating

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com