Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

hi all

Old
hi all - Wed Jan 01, 2014, 10:01 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hi all
my names stewart and i have played poker online and some live league poker for a a few yrs and sort of stumbled along winning here and there thinking i was half decent
well how wrong was i ,more leaks than the titantic .
everything was wrong, paying attention taking time to think and be patient, its my downfall ,betsizing, and basically was ignorant to what was on offer at PSO in the form of trianing that was on offer .so i have started to attend training class, which were first class and why i never in the past . ever taken whats on offer for FRREEEEEE
I would like to take this oppertunity to thank all the staff(nice people) at POKERSTARS who dedicate there time to teach others and organisation tourneys so we can learn in the pso community and in there own time
so HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST 2014.
SO FOR ME ITS BACK TO TRAINING SEE YOUS AT THE TABLES

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 03:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello flash347,

Nice to see you on the forums!

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 01:56 PM
(#3)
TY Fadyen just ready to make more effort to improve as a player and just taking part in the live lessons are an eye opener to why im an ordinary player happy to lose a couple of bucks now and again . NOT NOW ive cut down on playing tourneys for the sake of it when im not in the mood and making effort to slow down think , watch players at tables more closley the betting, hands at showdown .taking info and watching videos as well .
seen inprovements but nicley slowly as we go as there is alot of work lies ahead .
SEE YOU AT TRAINING OR THE TABLES

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 02:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Good to see you in the forum Flash.

Take full advantage of the trainings/videos and apply them to your game and you're definitely headed in the right direction.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 04:10 PM
(#5)
TY JWK (john)
should have done this along time ago, i started thinking playing the last pso series and looking at other members blogs and attending classes over christmas.I had a look at myself and my poker and decided if i dont put in the effort to become a better person first and of course at poker and i would be MAD to miss out on whats on offer to help me inprove at PSO.
regards flash347(stewart)

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 04:18 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Stewart,

You've got a number of the basic building blocks already (can tell that from your play). Adding to them will get you to the next level, which you're definitely capable of.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 04:23 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2013
hi flash welcome and enjoy ,the members are great as well as all the info you will find here

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 04:33 PM
(#8)
Since: May 2010
Welcome aboard. Best place to learn.

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 04:42 PM
(#9)
TY Riverflat and IPE889 YES JUST BEGINNING TO REALISE THAT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com