Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

What do you do with Full Tilt Points over @Pokerstars Sister site?

Old
What do you do with Full Tilt Points over @Pokerstars Sister site? - Wed Jan 01, 2014, 11:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi Everyone

Ive been playing over at Full Tilt pOker and now have more points than my FPP(Im not talking big numbers just over 100 ok)

I spent mine FPP's on Micro Million on Pokerstars

So on Full Tilt what can you use th epoints for what is best ?

Can you play tournaments ?

Am I best saving up?

Do they have anythign like the Micro Millions ?

Nothing turbo please

Hope somebody knows and can help

Happy New Year

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 05:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
not been there lately, but pretty sure you can buy all sizes of tournament tickets, sometimes with discounts.

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 10:58 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi rolo,

I'm not quite as familiar with FullTilt as I am with Stars but I believe you can spend those points in similar ways as you can FPPs. You can purchase various tickets or buy into satellites for lots of tourneys. With regards to a MicroMillions style series than answers is not quite. FullTilt have a series called MiniFTOPS that has plenty of satellites available but they buy-ins are a bit higher than a MicroMillions series. However they do run lots of regular tourneys with micro buy-ins so I'm sure you'll find something to suit, and if you like some of the lesser played variants you might even find some overlay. Good luck!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 04:37 PM
(#4)
Thanks guys ...I did have a look around but tickets cost a lot of points and I couldnt find any games for points(think ifound some turbos=nasty)...im bad with filters...also there support is not as good as pokerstars in my honest opinion as whenever I do email them I always seem to get a person who doesnt understand what im asking and just sends me a link that answers about 44 questions but not including my own .so afetr bouncing on average 5 emails to and fro across several days i do finally get the answer

knew you could help so I havent emailed them so far

edit: like i said though i donthave many point syet may have to save up

Last edited by rolo834; Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 04:39 PM..

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 05:13 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2013
I'm told the BLT is good value - Big Little Tournament.

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 02:05 PM
(#6)
ohh thank you I will take a look

have now found quite a few satellittes for points ..im sure i filter out some of the stuff I actually want

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com