Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

January Jumpstart Free VPP's For Everyone!

Old
Cool
January Jumpstart Free VPP's For Everyone! - Thu Jan 02, 2014, 10:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
Free VPPs for everyone on PokerStars!!!!!!

We are starting 2014 with a new and thrilling promotion called January Jumpstart. If you opt-in to the free January Jumpstart offer, you will receive a one-off bonus of up to 1,000 VPPs, bringing you one step closer to your desired VIP status. You will also access VIP Stellar Rewards - instant cash credits you can purchase from the VIP Store throughout the year - much quicker and also accelerate earning your pending bonuses. Do not forget: the more real money games you play, the more VPPs you earn!

Here is what you have to do:

- Opt into January Jumpstart using Star Code ‘JUMPSTART’ before 23:59 ET on 8th January. (In PokerStars client go to Account -> Enter Star Code)
- Once opted-in, your monthly and yearly VPPs will be boosted as explained below. The higher your VIP Level, the more Jumpstart VPPs you will receive.
- Track your monthly and yearly VPP total by checking the VPP counter under ‘Cashier’ → ‘VIP Status’ in the PokerStars lobby.

We also have a TIP for you: If you think you will reach a higher VIP level by 8th January (the last opt-in date), wait until this date to opt-in and maximise your VPP boost.

Here is the VPP boost you can receive, depending on your VIP level at the time of opting in:

BronzeStar: 15 VPPs
ChromeStar: 25 VPPs
SilverStar: 125 VPPs
GoldStar: 625 VPPs
PlatinumStar & higher: 1,000 VPPs

Please note that only monthly and yearly VPPs will be credited with January Jumpstart. No FPPs will be awarded.

More information will be available soon on our website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...ary-jumpstart/

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 10:24 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Hi,
Just read this. Dumb question though, it is last months VIP status that gets the jump start? Don't see many getting Platinum in 8 days. Nice promotion, I could make Chrome I guess.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 10:26 AM..

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 10:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post
Hi,
Just read this. Dumb question though, it is last months VIP status that gets the jump start? Don't see many getting Platinum in 8 days. Nice promotion, I could make Chrome I guess.
Yes, I believe it is based on your current status which would be based on how many VPPs you earned in December.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 11:30 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
Ah, this will be handy, will give me roughly a week off from playing. Given I am playing lower stakes to start this year than I ended last it was going to be a lot of grinding for grinding sake.

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 12:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
BronzeStar
sweet will be silverstar in no time (mid-september )

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 12:53 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2012
For any questions or info on this be sure to check out our official discussion page for this, here.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Wasn't sure whether to comment here or under the new official discussion thread ...

The thought of possibly becoming Gold star next month seemed really exciting ... until I realized I'm nowhere near close to making enough, even with the free VPPs - unless they also give me like an extra month or two, etc

Guess the leap between Silver and Gold is quite large. But free anything is always lovely to have - is that about 1/5 of the first stellar reward? Edit: oh, wait ... got confused - d'oh! Well, it'll make making VPPs easier, that's for sure

Last edited by TrustySam; Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 01:02 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com